One of my fabulous friends and readers told me about Shape’s Virtual Tool that helps you track your food intake, calories, exercise regimen and other wonderful stuff. What a wonderful way to maintain
5 ways to be nice without it costing you anything
1. Smile and say” Hello” or “Good Morning”, what better way to start your day but with a smile, you never know what is going on in other peoples lives. A smile can make a significant difference.
2. Invite someone to join your group, whatever it may be; a book club, bible study or even to a lunch or dinner. Invite someone you might want to get to know better or someone that might
3. Write a note letting someone know that you are thinking of them. It’s nice to get something in the mail that is not a bill. I love to send cards to my younger siblings randomly. It lets them know they are special to me.
4. Say “Please” and “Thank you”, this is often underused but can make a huge difference in any situation
5. Bring extra to share, whe
Go to Facebook and “LIKE” Fandango to get the opportunity to get 10 cent tickets
This would be a wonderful Father’s Day gift!!!!
(copied this from Fandango’s facebook page)
Here are the ABCs and 123s of 10 Cent Ticket Niceties!
In celebration of our 10th Anniversary, Fandango is hosting 10 Cent Ticket Giveaways that will take place randomly (every 2 or 3 days, perhaps? that sounds good!) throughout the month of June.
10 Cent Ticket Giveaways will be announced without advance warning (!!) and on Facebook and Twitter only. When they take place, the giveaways will be announced via a coupon code, redeemable while supplies last.
To redeem the 10¢ ticket coupon code, go to www.fandango.com and select the movie, theater and showtime you want from among those available for purchase. Enter the total number of tickets desired and check the box to indicate you have a promotional code. Enter the promotional code and click “Apply”. If valid, the coupon code will reduce the cost of one of the tickets in your cart to 10¢.
Click here for restrictions — and more details about what we’re doing to celebrate our 10th!
Thanks JILLY for letting me know about this fabulous deal!!!
Today is Wellness Wednesday and today I will go over one example of something that I have done lately to change my eating and drinking habits. Remember baby steps….
I swapped coffee for tea, in most cases green tea with mint or something like that. I really like Yogi Tea!!!!(Yogi Tea quotes ; ) ) For me I feel that coffee tends to trigger cravings and I tend to eat lots of bread and sweets.
What baby steps are you taking?