Like many other working mommies, my weekends are normally filled with long lists of things to do. I have a hard time doing things during the week because I only have a couple of hours before I drop dead asleep. (literally I am a deep sleeper) I have so many things I want to do or get done that I rarely have time just to be. So I am making my to do list so (hopefully) I won’t forget anything. I like to take advantage of every good deal out there and get my errands done all at the same time. Here is my list for this weekend…..
- drop books off at the library (pay small late fee)
- get my eye brows waxed
- clean house
- wash clothes
- clean out the refrigerator
- clean out my closet (probably won’t get done) but lets just put it out there
- buy my sunday paper (an automatic given) but the more I complete on my list the more I feel like I actually accomplished something.
- take advantage of my birthday coupon freebies (not to worry I won’t be eating alone my little Aubrey will eat most of my food and probably use up most of my gift card and she is only 2!!)
- Free burger at Ruby Tuesday (join birthday club here)
- Free Ice cream at Baskin Robbins (join birthday club here)
- Free Zaxby’s snacker (join mail club)
- Use my $25 Gap gift card
- go to Lowe’s and buy a couple of herbs for my garden, good until Monday, April 26, Buy one get one free on all NK seed packets and on all Boonie herbs and plants, I thinking I want to buy some rosemary, lavender, basil, mint, parsley, and cilantro.
- while at Lowe’s look for damaged bags of mulch to put in my garden or on side of my house, to prevent those pesky weeds
- of course (plant my herbs)
What is on your to do list?
I love supporting our local farmers!! Do you have any places that you love that are locally owned?
Thanks Washington Farms!!!
I have a couple of readers that live locally and I wanted to share where they can drop off extra coupon freebies to Southeast Gwinnett Cooperative Ministry. I personally only have a budget of $250 a month on groceries and I still manage to have extra food that I put aside for charity. I am so happy this location is so close to me!!!
The Community of Grace Church campus is located at 1200 Athens Highway (Hwy 78) and hours of operation are:
Monday 10am to 2pm
Thursday 3pm to 7pm
Friday 10am to 2pm