Synovate Global Opinion Panal is searching for new members.
Being a panel member is simple and provides rewards for your opinions. Once you join, you will be contacted by e-mail when a survey is available. This e-mail will contain instructions on how to access the survey and details about the rewards you will be eligible to earn. Participation for all surveys is voluntary, with no penalty if you choose not to participate.
Most surveys take 5-10 minutes to complete. You can even stop in the middle of a survey and return at a later time, picking up right where you left off. But, we ask that you try to complete them as soon as possible, since most surveys are only available for a limited time.
From time to time, we may invite you to test a product or participate in a research project conducted by telephone. Your participation in these studies as well is always voluntary.
%Saved 93.20% 158.18 %
Rebates $29.61 $348.05
Last month was not a good month for making any money, but on the other hand I was on vacation. This month, I hope to sell some stuff on EBay and maybe get around to doing some surveys. I wanted to have a garage sale soon but it is just too crazy hot and I want to focus more of my energy on building my blog. How much are you saving each month? Do you have any saving or earning goals?
My monthly spending overview is…..
MONTH SPENT SAVED COUPONS EXTRA BUCKS % SAVED
MAY $390.03 $509.72 $254.13 $47.95 130.69%
2010 TOTAL $1497.01 $2629.4 $1296.17 $276.83 175.64%
How did you do this month?
- Use store loyalty card, for example Kroger plus card
- Don’t spend money on anything near the register.
- Make a list and stick to it.
- If you can go alone, the better. This allows you can go in and out quickly and without junk food and all those things that “kids have to have”.
- Don’t go shopping on an empty stomach (if you’re hungry you’ll buy food that you don’t need or shouldn’t have)
- Carry a calculator, to find out the price per unit.
- Look for manager specials or clearance items
- Look at the top and bottom of the shelves. The higher price items are at eye level or where the kiddos can reach.
- Purchase fruit and veggies that are in season. Normally apples, bananas and carrots are very cheap healthy snacks.
- Don’t fall for the 10 for 10 deal. Just buy the amount that you need. The cost will still be $1 each.
- Keep an eye your items when the cashier is ringing them up or check your reciept before you leave the store.
- Look for rebates on new items
if you can add to the list, please let me know
MONTH SPENT SAVED COUPONS % SAVED
JANURARY 346.72 597.02 281.03 172.19%
FEBURARY 282.48 653.60 282.11 231.38%
MARCH 224.5 567.30 325.28 252.69%
TOTAL 853.7 1817.92 888.42 212.95%
So if you don’t use coupons, I would strongly suggest starting!!!